Picturesque cities such as Kraków and Gdańsk vie with energetic Warsaw for your urban attention. Elsewhere, woods, rivers, lakes and hills beckon for some fresh-air fun.
- Best Time to Visit: April-May & Sep - Oct
- Languages: Polish , English
- Currency Polish złoty ( PLN ) , Euro
- Safety: Caution
- Nightlife: Good
- Local Food: Bigos , Pierogi
- Other Popular Cities:
- Wieliczka Salt Mine,
- Bialowieża Forest,
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Poland is in the:
- Spring (March - May)
- Fall (September - November)
This country has a typical European temperate climate with six distinctive seasons where summers are mostly hot and wet while winters are frigid.