New Zealand has the kind of scenery that demands a standing ovation. New Zealand is famous for its national rugby team, its indigenous Maori culture and its picturesque landscape. The most unique thing about New Zealand has to be its wildlife, especially the birds.
- Best Time to Visit: December to February
- Languages: Māori, English
- Currency New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Safety: Excellent
- Nightlife: Average
- Local Food: Māori hāngī, Seafood
- Other Popular Cities:
- Franz Josef,
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit New Zealand is in the:
- Summer(December - February)
The weather in summer is anywhere between 20 to 30 degree Celsius (outdoor activities such as hiking and mountain biking are available). Winter (June to August) is best for snow sports.
A Few Handpicked Itineraries
Self Drive South Island