Few places on earth stir up passion the way that Israel does: the breathtaking beauty of its hills and valleys, the eerie stillness of the Dead Sea, the multi-coloured canyon of Makhtesh Ramon, and the ancient walls and pathways of Nazareth and Jerusalem.
- Best Time to Visit: Apr - May , Sept- Oct
- Languages: Hebrew , English
- Currency Israeli Shekel (ILS) , USD
- Safety: Good
- Nightlife: Good
- Local Food: HUMMUS , FALAFEL.
- Other Popular Cities:
- Sea of Galilee,
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Israel is in the:
- Spring (April - May)
- Autumn (September - October)
when temperatures are pleasantly mild throughout the country.
A Few Handpicked Itineraries