With its sumptuous mix of traditions, spiritual beliefs, festivals, architecture and landscapes, your memories of India will blaze bright long after you’ve left its shores.
- Best Time to Visit: Sept - Mar
- Languages: Hindi, English & others
- Currency INR
- Safety: Good
- Nightlife: Good
- Local Food: Biriyani , Tandoori chicken
- Other Popular Cities:
The best time to visit India is in the:
- Autumn (September and October)
- Winter ( December and March)
The climate does vary considerably by region though this is the peak travel season in Rajasthan and Kerala due to the agreeable weather conditions.
A Few Handpicked Itineraries
Luxury RajastanJaipur, Udaipur, Jodhpur10 Nights 11 DaysIndia
Untouched KeralaKumarakom, Cochin4 Nights 5 DaysIndia