Hungary has one of the most important thermal spring cultures in Europe. It has a long tradition of classical music with famous composers like Béla Bartók, Zoltán Kodály and Franz Liszt.
- Best Time to Visit: April-May & Sep - Oct
- Languages: Hungarian, English
- Currency Hungary Forint (HUF), Euro(EUR)
- Safety: Caution
- Nightlife: Good
- Local Food: Goulash (gulyás)
- Other Popular Cities:
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Hungary is in the:
- Spring (March - May)
- Autumn (September - October)
April is a great time to explore the country on bike. June to August is summer season. September to October is the best season for trekking. November to March is winter season and its low season (Winters provide you with the perfect opportunity to take a long soak in one of Budapest’s 100 thermal baths).
A Few Handpicked Itineraries