Ethiopia is an ancient country whose unique cultural heritage, rich history and remarkable biodiversity are reflected in a tally of nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites –more than any other country in Africa.
- Best Time to Visit: Oct - Mar
- Languages: Amharic, English
- Currency known as Abyssinia (ETB) , USD
- Safety: Good
- Nightlife: Good
- Local Food: Injera , Tibs
- Other Popular Cities:
- Simien Mountains National Park,
- Lake Tana,
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Ethiopia is in the:
- Summer (January - March)
- Spring (October - Dcember)
Rains tend to stop in early October, – perfect for trekking amongst pretty wildflowers that have sprung up. Be sure to bring a sweater all year round.
A Few Handpicked Itineraries