Chart-topping contentment and quality of life, blockbuster dining and design, and a cheerful emphasis on hygge – explore (and envy) what makes Denmark tick.
- Best Time to Visit: Mar-Nov
- Languages: Danish , English
- Currency Danish Krone (DKK) , Euro
- Safety: Excellent
- Nightlife: N/A
- Local Food: Aebleflæsk , Stegt flæsk
- Other Popular Cities:
Best Time To Visit
The best time to visit Denmark is in the:
- Summer (June - August)
- Autumn (September - November)
- Spring (March - May)
While the summer brings the warmest weather and a number of popular, large-scale events, Spring and autumn are best for birdwatching on the west coast, with migrant species passing through.
A Few Handpicked Itineraries
Glimpses of Denmark